Flipkart has made formal credit and retail more inclusive in India by partnering with Axis Bank and Mastercard to launch a co-branded credit card. Read all about the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card and its benefits.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card – Making online shopping easier than ever!
Most Indians have access to some form of informal credit. However, there are still scores of Indians yet to benefit through credit offerings from formal financial institutions.
Flipkart has already introduced a host of affordability offerings like Pay Later, No Cost EMI, and Debit Card EMI. In addition to these, Flipkart has now made formal credit and retail more inclusive in India, by partnering with Axis Bank and MasterCard to launch a co-branded credit card.
Introducing the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card
The Flipkart Axis Bank credit card ensures that Flipkart customers get best-in-class benefits. And the card’s unlimited cashback promise ensures that there is no upper limit on cashbacks on all spends*, online and offline — making it truly unlimited!
Take a look at the benefits you can enjoy:
Card Console – all your co-branded card-related information, in one app!
A new feature added to the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card, the Card Console is the one-stop cockpit view for customers to view their card-related information directly from the Flipkart app, making it frictionless to manage critical aspects of your card.
Here are the key features that you’ll be able to avail:
- See card details like card number, valid through and CVV through OTP Verification, which is a first-in-industry capability
- Know the due amount, pay-by date and minimum due amount before pay-by date
- Pay credit card bill through redirection to BillDesk
- Check the cashback you have earned till date on spends
- Explore how much cash back you can earn on various spends
- Get your credit statement via email through the console
- Have a summary view of your card with details like – total credit limit, available credit limit, next bill generation date, cash back earned in the previous month
- Block the card under emergency
Who can apply?
As of now, only select users will be eligible to apply for Flipkart’s co-branded card.
Apart from guaranteed cashback, which will be auto-credited every month, the co-branded card has also partnered with third parties like MakeMyTrip, Goibibo, Uber, PVR, Gaana and Curefit and to provide a larger benefits ecosystem.
Cardholders will also get four complimentary lounge visits across airports in India, Welcome benefits worth Rs 3000+ and Flipkart e-Gift Voucher worth Rs 500 on completing the first transaction. The credit card will also offer customers No Cost EMIs for spends on the Flipkart platform with flexible payment tenures.
Flipkart’s latest FinTech innovation will enable millions of customers to shop, online and offline, without worrying about a financial burden, while still benefiting from accessing credit.
Learn more about the new co-branded credit card from Flipkart and Axis Bank