Just a week old, the newbie on the smartphone block — Billion Capture+, a phone made for India, has definitely struck a chord with Indians. With rave customer reviews and rousing feedback from the first buyers and critics alike, this dual-camera smartphone sold out in the opening sale.
The Billion Capture+, Flipkart’s very own phone, was inspired by the reviews of thousands of Indians on Flipkart, and gave them the product they desired. With a dual camera and unlimited storage, the phone is designed and engineered in India, to address the many unique needs of India, in one terrific package.
Sounds too good to be true? Well, you can take our word for it or you could take a peek at what happy customers are saying about this value-for-money, feature-packed smartphone that’s made-for-India.
The Billion Capture+ comes with a 3,500mAh battery that provides up to two days of uninterrupted battery life. Another striking feature is the USB Type C charger equipped with Quick Charge™ out of the box, a technology that’s usually a premium smartphone staple. The Quick Charge™ gives you up to seven hours of battery life after just 15 minutes of charging.
See what the customer reviews say about this powerhouse of a battery:
Already loaded with a camera that captures the colors of India, the Capture+ also boasts a screen that brings them alive. The phone’s vibrant 13.97 cm (5.5-inch) full HD display means you can see the smallest details in high definition. Combined with a loaded camera and 2.5D curved glass display, this screen makes for some brilliant viewing experiences. And the Billion Capture+ users will vouch for that. Read these customer reviews:
A 13MP + 13MP dual rear camera with dual tone flash is specially designed to capture double the light and double the details, even in low light. The dual rear camera comes with RGB and monochrome sensors to capture the most vivid details. The phone also has an 8MP front camera. What happens when all these features come together seamlessly? Read these customer reviews to get first-hand details!
A premium metal body, chrome finish and smooth rounded edges ensure an easy and firm grip. The Billion Capture+ is available in two gorgeous colors – Mystic Black and Desert Gold and boasts a smooth fingerprint reader, that lets you unlock your phone with just a click.
Take a look at how users rated the look and feel of the Billion Capture+ – read these authentic customer reviews:
The Billion Capture+ is powered by a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 octa-core processor and up to 4GB LPDDR3 RAM to support other heavy duty features, including the dual cameras, giving a whole new meaning to multitasking. To see what clicked with buyers, read these customer reviews:
So what makes the Billion Capture+ click with India?
The Billion Capture+ is inspired by the reviews of thousands of Indian customers looking for that perfect phone for India. Did they get what they were looking for? Take a look at these authentic customer reviews:
- Great specifications in this price range – Certified Buyer
- Great specs in the given price range – Ketan Chaudhary
- Camera needs some software update, rest everything is awesome. Keep it up Flipkart. – Syed Mehndi Hasan
- Perfect product – thriller phone in this range – Nitish Rathore
- Great phone with good camera and battery – Redmi Note 4 and A1 killer – Ravinder Khaira
- Great phone, perfect for heavy usage – Certified Buyer
- Ideal mixture performance and design – Certified Buyer
Billion Capture+ – read the top media reviews
- Business Standard
- With its great battery life, smooth performance and immaculate camera, the Billion Capture+ challenges the dominance of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Redmi Y1 in budget smartphone segment.
- At present, there is no budget smartphone in the market that might come close in terms of features and picture output.
- Intellect Digest
- If you are planning to get a phone in the price segment of Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 and want the best value for your money, Billion Capture+ is the best bang for the buck you can get.
- With no unnecessary UI weighing the device, the overall performance seemed quite smooth.
Read reviews from top tech influencers
- Sharmaji Technical — watch unboxing and first look (Hindi) here.
- Technical Guruji — watch unboxing and first look (Hindi) here.
- Geeky Ranjit — watch unboxing and first look here.
- iGyaan — watch unboxing and first look here.
- Gadgets to Use — watch unboxing and first look (Hindi) here.
- 91Mobiles – Super Night delivers great details even in low light…Very attractive proposition!
- Guiding Tech – Pristine Portrait Mode, Snappy processor
Watch out for the next sale on November 20, 2017 at 00:00 hours and get your hands on the Billion Capture+ here.