* Big milestone reflective of PhonePe’s rapid growth and wide adoption across India
* Ramp-up to 1 Billion transactions has come in 26 months, fastest transactions growth witnessed in the Fintech-Payments space in India
- Acquisition to further strengthen selection and pricing capabilities
- Brings advanced, data science-based intelligent solutions to India to help local sellers boost sales and better serve Flipkart customers
- Acquisition to help Flipkart establish Israel an overseas innovation center to support e-commerce in India
* 2GUD is Flipkart’s first foray into the refurbished goods market, which is expected to be a $20 billion market in 5-6 years * 2GUD, an independent marketplace, will feature refurbished smartphones, laptops and accessories initially; extending to several other categories including appliances * All products featured on 2GUD will be thoroughly tested and certified with warranty, to solve for the problem of trust in the refurbished goods market
* Underscores long-term commitment to India, where companies serve customers, support job creation, small businesses, farmers and women entrepreneurs * Partnership to leverage combined synergies, including market insights, retail expertise and local and global supply-chain knowledge
Flipkart’s furniture under FurniSure has undergone rigorous, global standard testing to make it the strongest, most durable furniture in the market. Now, a Guinness World Record stands testament to it. Take a look at photos from the day Flipkart broke a world record.