Flipkart's The Big Billion Days, India’s most awaited sale, kicks off from September 29 to October 4, 2019. The sale event will bring exciting offers from lakhs of sellers and artisans to millions of customers in India
* MoU signed in the presence of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Shri Raghubar Das * Flipkart Samarth initiative will enable national market access for lakhs of artisans, weavers, and craftsmen of Jharkhand
- Has already reduced 25% plastic application since 2018 through various reduction initiatives in its packaging value chain - Has filed an application under EPR (Extended Producer Responsibility) framework, targeting 30% plastic waste collection this year - Introducing renewable alternatives and recycled plastic to replace plastic use in packaging
Flipkart partners with ixigo for an enhanced and native flight booking experience. Now you can redeem your SuperCoins to book domestic or international flights from the Flipkart iOS or Android app!
In addition to refurbished, 2GUD to expand to 150+ categories. Taking the position, “Desh ka Style Bazaar”, 2GUD will cater to consumers seeking style at value
- ‘Flipkart Samarth’ will uplift artisans and Indian handicraft communities with national market access - The country’s artisans, weavers and craftsmen will be supported by Flipkart with a range of benefits to help them establish and grow their business, and enhance their income - Initiative designed to help uplift and empower under-served sections of society, while democratizing e-commerce - Hon’ble MoS Finance & Corporate Affairs Sh. Anurag Singh Thakur supported and launched the Flipkart ‘Samarth’ initiative by gracing the occasion as Chief Guest
- Guaranteed savings, high quality, easy delivery and convenience for Mumbai customers - Currently delivering to 91 PIN codes in Mumbai with custom-designed supply chain - 5th city Supermart is live in, following Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad and Delhi - Re. 1 Deals, best prices on top-selling products, free shipping on orders above Rs. 600 during launch
- Strengthens technology infrastructure in the state with one of the largest private clouds in the country - State-of-the-art infrastructure, energy-efficient datacenter to be run largely on renewable energy