The pandemic has brought furniture buyers online from metros and smaller towns alike. Manish Kumar, Senior Vice President, shares insights on what to expect from Flipkart Furniture in the upcoming festive season
As the world awaits a cure to the COVID-19 virus, keeping entire populations indoors and enabling e-commerce to service them is probably the best way to break the chain of transmission. So, what does it take to keep 1.3 billion people indoors for a prolonged period without fanning unrest? The answer lies in ensuring essential products continue to be produced, transported and delivered to people at their homes.
- ‘Flipkart Samarth’ will uplift artisans and Indian handicraft communities with national market access
- The country’s artisans, weavers and craftsmen will be supported by Flipkart with a range of benefits to help them establish and grow their business, and enhance their income
- Initiative designed to help uplift and empower under-served sections of society, while democratizing e-commerce
- Hon’ble MoS Finance & Corporate Affairs Sh. Anurag Singh Thakur supported and launched the Flipkart ‘Samarth’ initiative by gracing the occasion as Chief Guest
For a long time, e-commerce was all about buying a product online. The relationship between e-tailer and customer would end with the delivery of the product. In 2014, Flipkart sought to change this with the acquisition of Jeeves, a seasoned player in the after-sales service and installation business. In 2017, Flipkart acquired F1 Info Solutions, one of India’s largest electronics service providers that specialized chiefly in repair and refurbishment of mobile phones. In the years since, this dynamic duo has expanded the definition of customer service and opened up a whole new market for Flipkart to tap through 2GUD.com, India’s first-ever independent platform for refurbished goods. Read about how Jeeves and F1 are redefining the reverse supply chain in India’s vibrant e-commerce landscape
What does it take to motivate employees to tackle everyday challenges at work? What keeps them driven to achieve their goals? Much like the Oscars motivate actors to deliver their best performances, Flipkart’s WOW Awards go far in keeping Flipsters at the top of their game. Read on to discover what it takes for Flipsters to win these coveted awards.
* 2GUD is Flipkart’s first foray into the refurbished goods market, which is expected to be a $20 billion market in 5-6 years * 2GUD, an independent marketplace, will feature refurbished smartphones, laptops and accessories initially; extending to several other categories including appliances * All products featured on 2GUD will be thoroughly tested and certified with warranty, to solve for the problem of trust in the refurbished goods market
There’s no better feeling than getting more than your money’s worth. So make sure you’ve saved room for a lot extra. On Independence Day, reward yourself with a slew of benefits as Flipkart launches Flipkart Plus, a one-of-a-kind no-fee customer benefits program with a wide range of benefits and rewards. And absolutely no strings attached.