October has been a month of milestones for Flipkart. The Flipkart mobile shopping app crossed 100 million downloads. Flipkart also launches Anmi, a new clothing brand of ethnic wear for women. Take a look at the latest news and how Flipkart’s making headlines.
- Flipkart app crosses 100 million downloads from Google Play Store
- Flipkart launches Anmi, ethnic wear for women
- PhonePe to receive $500 million funding from Flipkart
- Flipkart trumps the competition in festive season sales, again
- Honor MediaPad T3 and MediaPad T3 10 go on sale solely on Flipkart