* MoU signed in the presence of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Shri Raghubar Das
* Flipkart Samarth initiative will enable national market access for lakhs of artisans, weavers, and craftsmen of Jharkhand
India's artisans have long toiled to keep traditional crafts alive. But for decades, they've struggled to make a sustainable living. With Flipkart Samarth and its NGO partners, they now hope for access to a pan-India market, preservation of their art and a permanent flow of income. From Telangana to Kashmir, Tamil Nadu to Madhya Pradesh - read these remarkable stories of courage, hard work and conviction.
- ‘Flipkart Samarth’ will uplift artisans and Indian handicraft communities with national market access
- The country’s artisans, weavers and craftsmen will be supported by Flipkart with a range of benefits to help them establish and grow their business, and enhance their income
- Initiative designed to help uplift and empower under-served sections of society, while democratizing e-commerce
- Hon’ble MoS Finance & Corporate Affairs Sh. Anurag Singh Thakur supported and launched the Flipkart ‘Samarth’ initiative by gracing the occasion as Chief Guest