* Underscores long-term commitment to India, where companies serve customers, support job creation, small businesses, farmers and women entrepreneurs * Partnership to leverage combined synergies, including market insights, retail expertise and local and global supply-chain knowledge
"Sachin's enduring legacy will be that he was instrumental in bringing a smile on the faces of millions of people every time they saw a Flipkart wishmaster at their doorstep," writes Binny Bansal in a farewell note to his long-time business partner and friend Sachin Bansal.
* Significant opportunity to partner with local leader in a large, fast-growing market
* Flipkart’s strong leadership team will be supported by Walmart, Tencent, Tiger Global and Microsoft
* Underscores long-term commitment to India, where Walmart looks to serve customers, support job creation, small businesses, farmers and women entrepreneurs
* Walmart supports Flipkart’s ambition to transition into a publicly-listed, majority-owned subsidiary in the future
Even as One Flipkart hogs the limelight, history still pervades Flipkart’s humble origins. At 447-C, the house where Flipkart started its journey 11 years ago, Flipsters still convene to conjure up a bit of the old magic
On Father's Day, we celebrate fatherhood with four #FlipkartSuperDads! In a series of interviews, we speak to these fathers at Flipkart who are voyaging through different life-stages of parenting, to get perspective on how they've embraced becoming a dad.
In 2010, an inexperienced B-school graduate built the foundation of Flipkart’s game-changing outbound logistics organization. Vinoth Poovalingam, who took eKart from the drawing board to reality, reflects on the excitement of his roller-coaster ride as a Flipster