Get 5 newly launched camera phones at attractive prices this Big Billion Days
If you use your phone primarily to click pictures, a high-quality camera is a non-negotiable essential. Take a look at 5 fabulous camera phones that are on offer this Big Billion Days sale.
Upgrading your phone can be expensive, but not during the Big Billion Days. From September 21 to 24, you can choose from a range of smartphones at the best prices. And if you’re looking specifically for phones that have a spectacular camera, you’re in luck — the Big Billion Days sale has a variety of awesome camera phones to choose from.
Take a look at this selection of our top 5 camera phones.
Best selfie phone under Rs 10,000: Panasonic Eluga Ray 700 (₹3,991 off)
- Stylish, sleek and with a superior camera — this Panasonic phone packs a real punch. Its 13MP Sony IMX 258 camera lens is perfect for selfies. It comes with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) technology that gives crystal-clear output even in low-light situations. It also has a 13MP front camera with selfie flash.
- Moreover, the phone comes with a 5000mAh mammoth battery that offers several hours of usage without any hiccups.
- Fuelled by a 3GB RAM and a 1.3GHz Octa core processor, this phone is fast and offers seamless usage.
- The phone’s 5.5-inch FHD IPS curved display with Gorilla glass 3 lets you appreciate your photography by giving you a vivid, color-rich visual experience.
Price during The Big Billion Days Sale: ₹9,999
Most affordable dual rear camera: Panasonic Eluga Ray 500 (₹2,991 off)
- Another excellent camera phone from Panasonic is the Eluga Ray 500. It is the company’s first dual rear camera smartphone. It offers you the option to toggle between the 120° ultra-wide 8MP lens and the 13MP lens to click magnificent photographs.
- The phone also delivers power-packed performance with its 1.25GHz processor and a 3GB RAM.
- This, coupled with a 4,000mAh battery, makes this model a high-performance phone that lasts long and doesn’t require frequent charging.
- Lastly, its 5-inch HD IPS display with a sleek 2.5D curved design make photography a real treat.
Price during The Big Billion Days Sale: ₹8,999
The only dual selfie camera phone under ₹15K: Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Dual Camera (₹2,000 off)
- If one selfie is never enough, you’ll enjoy this Asus phone that features 20MP and 8MP front cameras for the perfect, sharp selfie. Want more? The phone has a superior 16MP rear camera too.
- With 4GB RAM and an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, this phone promises elevated levels of performance.
- You can bring your photography to life with the camera’s superior 5.5-inch HD display.
- Phones with similar specs in the market start at ₹17,000
Price during the Big Billion Days Sale: ₹13,999
Best 13MP selfie camera: Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie (₹1,000 off)
- Another model from Asus, the Zenfone 4 Selfie is a slightly cheaper option for the selfie enthusiast.
- With rear and front cameras that are 13MP each, the phone offers excellent picture-quality. Additionally, it comes with a rear LED flash and front soft-light LED flash for perfectly lit compositions. If you detest harsh flash, this phone is ideal for you.
- Apart from this, the phone has a 3GB RAM and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 for smooth operation without any glitches.
- Its 5.5-inch HD Display showcases great visuals that enhance your experience.
Price during the Big Billion Days Sale: ₹9,999
The only 24MP+5MP dual selfie camera phone: Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro (₹2,000 off)
- An upgraded version of the Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie, the Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro has a lot to offer. It has a 16MP rear camera, along with two front cameras — 24MP and 5MP — that are perfect for selfies. Also, these cameras offer a wide 120° view.
- The device has a 4GB RAM and is driven by a powerful octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor.
- Coupled with its Fast Charging Technology, this phone is ideal for people who are always on the go.
- Like the other Asus phones on this list, the Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro has a 5.5-inch HD Display that offers an immersive experience.
Price during the Big Billion Days Sale: ₹23,999
There are camera phones to suit your budget for you at The Big Billion Days sale. You can shop with the added advantage of No Cost EMI and take advantage of special offers and discounts during India’s biggest online sale.
Check out the best deals on mobile phones on Flipkart