Upto 90% off, over 80 categories and five whole days of guilt-free and stress-free shopping. Yes, we’re talking of Flipkart’s The Big Billion Days 2017. Mark your calendars for this week.
And India’s biggest sale is even more special this time around — Flipkart is celebrating 10 years of bringing billions of Indians together on one massive platform. So it’s only fair, that the deals are bigger and the happiness is multiplied this festive season.
The 4th edition of The Big Billion Days 2017 sale runs from September 20 to September 24, 2017. Start prepping your wishlists and watch this space for more updates on discounts, deals and special offers.
21st to 24th September – the Mobiles sale
A marathon of deals and offers that’ll help you shop more and pay less! Get up to 90% off on products across categories. Here’s a quick look at what’s on offer on each day of The Big Billion Days sale:
Amazing offers across the best brands of men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, beauty and grooming, fashion accessories, kids’ essentials, and so much more.
No need to drive all around town looking for the best value for your hard-earned money. We’ve got some crazy deals right here! Buy TVs, ACs, washing machines, refrigerators and all your other kitchen & home appliances for the lowest prices. And did we mention? You can buy all of this on No-Cost EMI — no interest or processing fee.
Furniture is back! Sink into some deep discounts on sofas and beds and also get curtains and high-performance home entertainment items at super low prices. Watch this space for more updates.
Mobiles & Electronics – opens at midnight on September 21
Whether it’s high-end smartphones or mid-range mobiles, The Big Billion Days sale will make sure you get your hands on the lowest prices.
#FlipkartUnique deals on the best mobile phone and electronics brands mean that these products get more affordable than ever before! There’s also 80-90% off on a huge number of products.
A host of options to make your purchases affordable
We’ve also got your back with No Cost EMIs, Debit Card EMIs, Product Exchange offers, Buyback Guarantee, Buy Now, Pay Later. And if you’re an SBI Debit or SBI Credit card holder, you’ll get an additional 10% instant savings across all platforms.
There’s also a 10% cashback on all payments made using PhonePe.
Tips to shop smart during The Big Billion Days
- Update to the latest version of the Flipkart app
- Make sure your registered phone number and your registered email are updated in your Flipkart account profile
- Clean up and update your wishlist to reflect the latest products that you want to buy during The Big Billion Days
- Whenever possible, select Flipkart Assured products – these high quality products are delivered at top speed
- Clean up your shopping cart
- Update your payment details including your saved bank account/credit card/debit card details
- Set up credit card verification passwords with your bank or clean up SMSes on your phone to receive OTP when you pay
- Make sure your credit cards are valid; i.e. check the expiry date
- Check your Flipkart Buy Now Pay Later balance and ensure that you complete your monthly repayment on time to continue enjoying the facility
- Update your delivery addresses. Ensure that your PIN code is correct for each address
- Link your PhonePe account. If you don’t have one yet, get one now
- If you have any unused and valid Flipkart electronic gift vouchers, keep them ready
- If you are planning to pay by cash-on-delivery, ensure that you visit the ATM and keep sufficient cash ready when your order arrives
- If you are availing of Flipkart’s mobile exchange program, ensure that the device you intend to exchange is cleared of your personal data. Keep your IMEI number handy and the device ready for inspection by the eKart wishmaster.
- Finally, make sure you’re an early bird. Shop early and you will get the best deals!
Get your billion wishes fulfilled as we help you navigate the country’s biggest sale and celebrate 10 years of a platform that’s been making everything you need affordable and accessible.
Keep watching this space for the latest details on Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale.