#BIG10Innovation – Solve Bengaluru’s Traffic woes w/ Sridhar Pabbisetty & Utkarsh B
Ahead of the Gridlock Hackathon finale, Flipkart Stories hosts a special edition of the #BIG10Innovation Tweetchat on “Tech Solutions for Bengaluru’s Traffic Woes”. Mark the date – June 27, 2017 at 3 pm IST. Our panelists are Sridhar Pabbisetty, CEO of Namma Bengaluru Foundation, and Utkarsh B, Principal Architect, Flipkart. Tweet your questions on Bengaluru’s traffic governance issues to Sridhar (@psridharp) and your tech-related questions to Utkarsh (@eutkarsh) with the hashtag #BIG10Innovation. The 3 best questions from participants and the 3 best answers to the panelists’ questions win prizes from Flipkart.
Since its launch on June 7, 2017, the Gridlock Hackathon has seen enthusiastic participation from Bengaluru’s concerned citizens, clocking over 2,000 registrations and prompting an extension of the submission deadline to July 2, 2017. As a forerunner to the Gridlock Hackathon finale, Flipkart Stories hosts a special edition of the #BIG10Innovation Tweetchat on Tech Solutions for Bengaluru’s Traffic Woes on June 27, 2017 at 3 pm IST. Our chat panelists are Sridhar Pabbisetty, CEO of Namma Bengaluru Foundation, and Utkarsh B, Principal Architect, Flipkart. Tweet your questions on Bengaluru’s traffic governance issues to Sridhar (@psridharp) and your tech-related questions to Utkarsh (@eutkarsh) with the hashtag #BIG10Innovation. The 3 best questions from participants and the 3 best answers to the panelists’ questions will win prizes from Flipkart.
Here’s the archive of the #BIG10Innovation tweetchat. Are you quoted?
Listen to a special Studio34 podcast with Sridhar Pabbisetty on solving Bengaluru’s traffic woes with technology innovation
What is Gridlock Hackathon?
The Gridlock Hackathon is a one-of-a-kind hackathon to crowd-source innovative, implementable solutions from the tech community and concerned citizens to help ease Bengaluru’s traffic problem. Flipkart, as an innovative technology company born in Bengaluru, firmly believes that all new innovation should benefit society at large. During its Month of Innovation in June, part of Flipkart’s 10th anniversary celebrations, Flipkart is bringing together the city’s thriving developer community and concerned citizens to collectively find workable solutions to Bengaluru’s traffic woes. Flipkart invites these aspiring problem solvers to a Gridlock Hackathon — a hackathon to crowd-source innovative, implementable ideas to help ease the city’s traffic situation. The contest will run from June 7 to July 8. The Gridlock Hackathon invites technology-centric solutions, as well as those that partially leverage technology through out-of-the-box thinking. To participate and submit entries, read more about the Gridlock Hackathon.
About Sridhar Pabbisetty
Sridhar Pabbisetty, a public policy and urban governance specialist, is the Chief Executive Officer of Namma Bengaluru Foundation (NBF). NBF is an organization working towards making Bengaluru a model city, with well-planned infrastructure, well laid out neighborhood community models and people-driven governance measures. Sridhar has extended his support to Flipkart’s Gridlock Hackathon, a unique event that brings together sharp minds, cutting-edge research and technology solutions to Bengaluru’s traffic snarls. He tweets at @psridharp
About Utkarsh B
Utkarsh B is a Principal Architect at Flipkart, primarily working on delivering platform components and reusable technology stacks across teams within the organization. An alumnus of IIT Kanpur, he has over 10 years’ experience in large scale product/systems development including 7 years in the product development space. He tweets at @eutkarsh
How to participate in the #BIG10Innovation tweetchat
In order to maintain a smooth and free-flowing conversation, only pre-selected questions will be answered during the chat. Questions for this edition of the tweetchat are now closed. Live questions may be entertained during the tweetchat at the discretion of the panelists. The 3 best audience questions will be selected to win Flipkart electronic gift vouchers of ₹500 each.
The panelists will ask three questions to the audience during the #BIG10Innovation tweetchat. The 3 best answers tweeted in during the tweetchat will win Flipkart electronic gift vouchers of ₹500 each.
- To participate in the #BIG10Innovation tweetchat, or just listen in, log into your Twitter account and follow the hashtag #BIG10Innovation. If you are already logged into Twitter, you can follow the chat from the Twitter chat window right here at the top of this page, or from a desktop or mobile device.
- The #BIG10Innovation tweetchat with Sridhar Pabbisetty and Utkarsh B begins at 3 pm IST on Tuesday, June 27, 2017. The chat takes place in real-time.
- Pre-selected audience questions will be posted by the @FlipkartStories Twitter account and tagged with your Twitter ID during the live tweetchat.
- Panelists Sridhar Pabbisetty (@psridharp) and Utkarsh B (@eutkarsh) will answer the selected questions.
- The best 3 audience questions selected by the panelists will be awarded ₹500 each in Flipkart Electronic Gift Vouchers (EGVs). The decision of the panelist and @FlipkartStories is final in this regard.
- Only pre-selected questions are eligible to receive a Flipkart EGV giveaway.
- You may also ask questions during the live tweetchat. Live questions may or may not be answered at the discretion of the panelist.
- During the tweetchat, Sridhar and Utkarsh will ask 3 live audience questions. To respond to a question, please reply to the tweet with the hashtag #BIG10Innovation.
- E.g. To question Q1, please prefix your reply with #BIG10Innovation A1, followed by your answer.
- The best 3 audience answers will be selected by @FlipkartStories to be awarded Flipkart Electronic Gift Vouchers (EGVs) worth ₹500 each. The decision of the panelist and @FlipkartStories is final in this regard.
- Visit this page at 3 pm on June 27, 2017 to participate live in the tweetchat.
- You may also participate by logging into your Twitter account on your desktop or mobile device and searching for hashtag #BIG10Innovation.
- The best 3 audience questions and the best 3 audience answers will be announced on this page and on the @FlipkartStories Twitter account within 48 hours of the closure of the tweetchat.
- Winners will be contacted over email and/or Twitter by the Flipkart Stories team and their identities shall be verified before prizes are awarded.
This is the fourth #BIG10Innovation Tweetchat series in Flipkart’s Month of Innovation. If you missed the first three, click here to view the archives